Use the ShopPay feature to purchase your products with 4 interest free payments! Click to learn more!
All of The Best Products!
SKU: WSP 8oz.
Adding product to your cart
Our water spot remover, wsp, removes water spots, mineral build-up and tough stains. With a strong acidic mixture it can dissolve residue and build up. Application is an easy wipe-on, rinse off process and it can be used around the house and on windows, vehicles, RVs and vessels and any resilient surface. Clear up and and clean up your life with a product that’s surprisingly useful and functionally easy for every day and every season cleaning.
At Undrdog, we want your things to look their very best for as long as you own them. So we want you to have every tool and resource to get your car coated with expert care. We will walk you through it.
What you need to get started:
To get started, please use protective gear. Conduct a test in an inconspicuous area to ensure the color surface is safe to be treated with our water spot remover. For a surface with new water spots, mix at 1:1 solution of wsp. to water. For stubborn water spots, use as is, without diluting. Shake the bottle well and drip contents onto a microfiber towel until damp but not dripping. Lightly buff the towel on the spotted and stained areas. Rinse the area well with water. Remove all residue after.
Always store in a cool, dry location with the lid tightly closed.
This product can discolor certain but not all metals and plastics. Conduct a small test of the surface first to determine if it is safe to use.
Water: Diluent; Sulfuric acid: Cleaning agent; Hydrofluoric acid: Cleaning agent
H302: Harmful if swallowed. H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. H332: Harmful if inhaled. H290: May be corrosive to metals.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe mist/vapours/spray. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.
First Aid: IF SWALLOWED, rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair), remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED, remove affected person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES, Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.