Trident Barrier Lined 317 A2 Low Perm Fuel Line Hose for both gasoline (including ethanol blends up to E85) and diesel (including bio diesel blends up to 100%).
The #317 series exceeds ABYC H-24, SAE J1527, ISO 7840 B1, USCG Type A2; EPA Certified and CARB Executive Order for low permeation Type A2; and is NMMA Type Accepted & CE certified.
This hose is built with the best fuel and age resistant formulations and a unique 'Barrier Liner' on inside surface of the tube, so fuel is not in direct contact with rubber.
This greatly reduces fuel permeation and prevents ethanol degradation of the rubber tube, which can cause small pieces of rubber to reach and damage the engine. That is particularly important considering the prospect of higher ethanol blends (E-15) available at gas stations next year.
Provides extraordinary resistance to fuel permeation, aging, heat, cold, and ozone. It also provides excellent rope like bend-ability and fitting retention.
Enter the number of feet needed in the Qty. Box.
- Maximum by the foot cut length is 50'
- Cut hose is a custom order and cannot be returned
- Applications: Fuel Vent Hose
- Not Designed to have fuel in the hose at all times
- Permeation Rating: 300 g/m2/24 hours
- Fire resistance: Tested for 2.5 minutes exposed to open flame