Stormline's best selling heavy duty foul weather jacket, supplied worldwide for over 40 years. The Crew 211 foul weather jacket is the industry standard in heavy duty rain gear. Built to withstand any conditions, this is the world’s first jacket with adjustable neoprene cuffs and continues to lead the way in comfort and durability.
The industry standard heavy duty foul weather jacket, renowned for its durability and performance in the harshest conditions. The Crew 211 jacket is our most popular jacket and is used for commercial fishing and industrial use worldwide. Developed for the demanding southern ocean south of New Zealand. The Crew foul weather jacket is class leading with features such as; adjustable neoprene cuffs and double PVC front and forearms.
They have refined this jacket over 40 years with input from fishermen worldwide.
The Crew 211 matching foul weather bib overtrousers are the CREW 654.
As seen on The Deadliest Catch.
FOUL WEATHER JACKET FEATURES:
- Double layer front 650 gsm PVC.
- Full length heavy duty reinforced YKK zip.
- Velcro storm flap.
- Drawstring storm hood.
- Neoprene adjustable cuffs for water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with longer back for added water protection.
- Featured in mostly Neon for hi-visibilty for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear