The ideal fleece and PVC pullover for when you need to keep warm and dry. This stylish pullover is both lightweight and made to last with 650 gsm PVC to protect from water and keep you nice and warm.
ATLANTIC 809 FLEECE PVC PULLOVER
Designed for warmth and durability, the Atlantic 809 fleece/PVC pullover has a warm fleece top combined with heavy-duty 650gsm PVC at the bottom that can withstand the demands of commercial fishing. The PVC goes up to the shoulder for operating traps or other equipment. This pullover is great for warmth and is waterproof and durable where it counts. Here at Stormline, we think this waterproof jacket is the ideal lightweight layer for the job at hand.
No matter what industry you’re operating in, safety, protection and warmth are paramount.
When you’re out working, you don’t want to be worrying about your adjustable hood or waterproof fabrics, you want to focus on the job at hand. We design all our clothes, including our pullover waterproof jackets so that they can be thrown on and forgotten about. You can rest assured knowing the outer fabric is keeping you protected and inner layer fabric is keeping you warm.
The pullover includes fleece-lined sleeves for comfort and adjustable neoprene cuffs to help keep the water out. These cuffs can be adjusted at a moment’s notice so should the weather turn, you can quickly tighten them to keep your hands dry, even with gloves on. This pullover waterproof jacket offers all the essential protection needed without compromising on a sleek, contemporary look.
ATLANTIC 809 FLEECE/PVC PULLOVER FEATURES:
- YKK heavy duty plastic zipper – This heavy-duty zip can be moved up and down even with large gloves on. The zip doesn’t go all the way through the pullover, it ends half-way down the pullover waterproof jacket. It’s a no-nonsense zip that ends at the top of the chest pocket. And, because these waterproof zips are plastic, you won’t have to worry about it becoming rusted or damaged because of the elements, it will remain in prime condition for years.
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs for waterproofing and comfort – Neoprene is a synthetic rubber that can withstand vast temperature changes. The cuffs on the pullover waterproof jacket are made of this layered fabric because they provide a great level of comfort and are incredibly effective as waterproof protection. Simply adjust the cuffs in bad weather and enjoy that snug feel.
- Internal chest pocket – Keep your phone and other essential items safe and secure inside your pullover waterproof jacket with this internal chest pocket. Extreme environments are not an ally of your phone so rest assured knowing everything is secure.
- 360g waterproof fleece – This material is one of the most effective at keeping you warm. The top half of this waterproof pullover jacket is an outer fabric made of fleece which is super soft and a great lightweight layer.
- 650gsm PVC on arms and stomach area – As well as fleece, this pullover waterproof jacket is also made of a PVC layer fabric that is prevalent on the arms and stomach area. This waterproofing membrane is incredibly effective at keeping the effects of extreme environments out.
- Elastic bottom with adjustable toggles – These toggles can be tightened or loosened depending on the conditions you find yourself in. It’ll ensure that the waterproofing membrane is acting as effectively as possible, keeping you snug and warm on the inside.
- Storm hood – Always available at a moments notice, our storm hood is sturdy and won’t get torn off at the first gust of wind. It will provide your head with adequate protection and because it doesn’t fit tight to your head it can be worn with a woolly hat underneath.
- Front pouch pocket – As well as the internal chest pocket where you can store essential items, there is also a large pocket on the exterior of the jacket. These warmer pockets are large enough so you can put your hands in even with bulky gloves.