Sika Sikasil GP Silicone Sealant
295 ml cartridge
Sikasil GP is a general purpose, one-component, non-sag, elastomeric, 100% RTV acetoxy silicone sealant. This sealant is resistant to temperature, mold, water-based cleaning chemicals, UV radiation, fresh and salt water. Ideal for glass, aluminum, tile, fiberglass, plastic, ceramic, wood, steel and painted metals.
- Sealing & glazing of windows, doors and skylights
- Conventional glazing and Storefronts
- Kitchen and bath countertops, sanitary seals
- HVAC, plumping, roofing
- Sealing trucks, trailers and RVs
- Marine applications
- Appliance assembly
- Typical substrates: glass, aluminum, tile, fiberglass, plastic, ceramic, wood, steel and painted metals.
- One-component ready to use
- Excellent for dynamic joint movement & dissimilar materials, joint movement ±25%
- Excellent adhesion, bonds to many substrates without priming
- Fast cure - move assembled or sealed parts quickly
- Wide service temperature / durability
- Superior gunning & tooling
Meets the requirements of ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, G, A, O; TT-S-01543A, Class A; CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87, recognized under UL QMFZ2, MIL-A- 46106, ANSI/NSF Standard 51 for direct food contact and California Air Resources Board 2003 requirements for Volatile Organic Compound content. Maintains elastomeric properties up to 450° F continuous, 500°F intermittent. HT (High Temperature) red up to 500 continuous, 550°F intermittent. Meets federal specification TT-S-005143A, Class A.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov