Direct replacement for factory filters, only better
Racor has been a leading force in removing harmful debris and water from gasoline for almost 50 years. These replacement elements were designed to provide added protection to Evinrude, Johnson, and OMC engines. Designed to work with OEM fuel filter mount heads, these advanced elements feature Aquabloc® filter media and remove virtually all water from fuel. The deep pleats in the filter material help to remove particulate contamination and repel moisture channeling to into the bowl where a drain plug allows easy, safe removal.
Includes filter element, but not mounting head.
- Spin-on design for easy replacement
- Removes 99% of water found in fuel
- Compatible with high and low pressure injection systems
- Fits Evinrude, Johnson, and OMC fuel filter mount heads
- Drain in bowl allows removal of water and debris
- Improves water separation over OEM filters
- Application: Gasoline
- Maximum Flow Rate: 60gph
- Filtration: 10 microns