V-Power Spark Plugs are designed to improve ignitability and reduce quenching for better engine performance.
V-Power spark plugs are designed for improved ignition of your engine’s fuel/air mixture with a V-groove cut in the center electrode parallel to the ground electrode. This directs the spark to the edge of the center electrode, which exposes it to more of the air/fuel mixture. The design also reduces “quenching” for better ignition performance. Quenching is where the electrodes drain energy from the flame core. In severe cases, this can extinguish the flame core and cause ignition failure.
V-Power Spark Plugs include a resistor which reduces Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) or electrical “noise” that can cause interference with the operation of radios, electronic components, fuel injections systems, depth finders and other sensitive electronic equipment.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seal prevents leakage
- Resistor: Yes
- Electrode Material: Nickel alloy
- Core Material: Copper
To ensure optimum performance please consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.