F14213 Boat Winch Strap with Forged Steel Hook with Safety Latch by Boat Buckle (IMMI)- 25' x 3" - Loop End - 1,667 lbs
- 3 Inch Wide
- 25 Feet Long
- 1167 lbs
Getting your boat in and out of the water is a breeze with this heavy-duty winch strap. It features a break strength of 5,000 pounds and a steel snap hook, enabling you to safely, rapidly load and unload your boat.
- Heavy-duty strap works with a hand winch, enabling you to safely load and unload your boat from your trailer
- Zinc-plated steel snap hook attaches to your boat's bow
- Built-in keeper prevents hook from disconnecting
- Loop end of strap attaches to winch drum
- Bolt and nut not included
- Strap dimensions: 3" wide x 25' long
- Maximum load strength (break strength): 5,000 lbs
- Safe working load limit (WLL): 1,667 lbs
- Quantity: 1 winch strap
- 1-Year limited warranty
Note: Winch straps should always be chosen according to their safe working load limit (WLL). The item being towed must not exceed the WLL of the strap being used. To determine the maximum load, or break strength, of the tow strap, simply multiply the WLL by 3. The WLL is always one-third (1/3) of the maximum load.