How Does Turning Point Design Industry Leading Performance Props? When Turning Point designs a new prop for a given category, they identify the best performing OEM and Aftermarket stainless steel props in the market that fits into that category. A better aluminum & stainless steel version is designed at the same time using the same geometry & drawing. Through testing, Turning Point?s engineers modify the design until it performs better than the best competitive Stainless Steel prop. Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller? - Stainless steel propellers are much more durable compared to aluminum. - Substantial better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.5-1mph speed gain over Turning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.) - Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers. The Prop that put the ?four? in Perfourmance! Turning Point?s Four Blade Hustler revolutionized the aluminum propeller market when introduced over 6 years ago. No one had ever produced a state-of-the-art Swept Cleaver design for 40-150hp applications. These props re-wrote the rules, proving that you can run a four blade that has unprecedented hole shot, handling, and rough water stability without the top-end speed loss you experience with other manufacturers? propellers. These Turning Point props also produced up to 46% more reverse thrust than other comparable designs in recent tests. Now manufactured in our Industry leading TP17 stainless, the Express Mach4 series is perfect for any application that demands enhanced acceleration, cornering, and load carrying capabilities. This prop series is ideally suited for watersports, sterndrive boats, tri-toons, bay boats, and any vessel that can use stern lift. It is our best upgrade of older stainless designs from the 70?s, 80?s, 90?s, and ?00?s, and will outrun most newer props, including five blade ski props. Lifts the entire boat higher out of the water: By lifting the hull higher, boats tend to lose less speed when fully loaded versus a three blade prop. With a lightly loaded boat, a three blade is usually the faster prop for most applications. Alternatively when an application is loaded down with extra people and gear, a three bladed prop can lose up to 3 MPH. This is because the hull is forced deeper into the water causing more wetted surface by the added weight. By lifting the hull higher the Turning Point 4 blade when fully loaded does not lose the top end speed compared to a three blade propeller. Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17?: Formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the New Express Mach3 and Mach4 designs. 20% higher chromium content than the competition - more shine, better corrosion resistance. Almost 250% Stronger and 5X more durable than run-of-the-mill stainless steel. This new material allows Turning Point's Engineers and Designers the freedom to produce radical new designs that will help you wring the most performance out of your boat. Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports: Turning Point's Propeller Housings have massive Exhaust flow pathways. Their Propellers have 40% more exhaust flow Area versus competive product. More exhaust flow and less backpressure can generate more horsepower. Like headers for your boat.
- Express® Mach4 Stainless Steel Swept Cleaver 4 Blade Props for 40-150hp Engines with 4.25" Gearcases.
- The props that put the ?four? in Perfourmance!
- Unprecedented hole shot, lift, handling, ease of steering, and rough water stability.
- No top-end speed loss you experience with other manufacturers? 4 blade propellers ? keeps 3 blade top end speed.
- 4 blade Swept Cleaver prop that has 3 blade top end speed with fast hole shot and unmatched handling.
- Tuned exhaust vents improve hole shot and "Best in class" reversibility.
- Stronger materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss and new casting technology
- Includes Turning Point?s cutting-edge designs
- State-of-the-art casting technologies and race-proven finish and tuning practices to the Express line of props.
- Proprietary stainless steel, TP17?.
- Performance tuned pitch, rake angles, and exhaust vents improve all around performance.
- Propellers fit Evinrude®, Honda®, Johnson®, Mariner®, Mercury®, MerCruiser®, Nissan®, OMC®, Parsun®, Suzuki®, Tohatsu®, & Yamaha® Outboards and Sterndrives.
- Uses 500 series Installation/hub kits only.
**Hub Kits sold separately