Industry leading fuel filter assembly with stainless steel filter head for outboard motors.
High-performance fuel injected engines require ultimate water separation, fuel filtration and maximum fuel flow. Sierra's fuel filter assemblies deliver all three of these critical performance factors and are engineered for today’s 2-cycle and 4-cycle outboards. The stainless steel filter head is compact, and resist corrosion and features 1/4" ports. Its compact design, make it ideal for installations in space limited locations
Ethanol-blended fuels hold more water and can increase the chances of water in fuel tanks, resulting in premature wear, poor performance and component damage. Sierra 7900 Series fuel filters are designed to successfully remove 99% of the emulsified water found in fuels. Contaminants over 10 microns can cause severe damage in close tolerance modern fuel pumps and injectors; Sierra filters have 90% efficiency rate of removing these harmful contaminates while maintaining fuel flow rates to meet the demands of modern high performance engines.
- Compact filter head design is ideal for tight locations
- Filter elements remove 99% of emulsified water from fuel
- Designed to be an exact fit and meet specifications of OEM canister filters
- 90% efficient at removing particulate contamination
- Maintains fuel flow while filtering harmful water and debris
- Filters independently tested to JIS, SAE J1839/J905 and ISO 4548-12 standards
- Included filter (18-7945) replaces Yamaha MAR-SPRTR-HD-SS
- Filter head is compatible with different elements that provide 2 and 21 micron levels of filtration
- Application: Gasoline
- Filtration: 10 Micron (included)
- Fuel Flow: 90gph