At the front, the blue fabric “NYLPECHE+” is coated on both sides.
- High and ample cut in front and back.
- Self-adjusting waist thanks to the elastic gusset on the side.
- Double layer at the front, and triple layer at the chest and knees.
- Inside chest pocket.
- Adjustable tab with Velcro fastening at the bottom of the legs.
- Inside pocket for knee reinforcements.
The back is in the Fluorescent orange Fisher fabric giving an extra flexibility.
NP+ : Gitane blue double-sided coating: 81 % PVC – 18 % Polyester – 1% PU – Poids total 660 g/m2.
These new Bibs will be in addition to the X-Trapper bibs which are the most popular bibs from Guy Cotten
The cut and design are the same as the Xtrapper bibs with 2 main differences:
- The front is now in Nylpeche+ (660g/m2) instead of the standard Nylpeche (480g/m2). It has a thicker outside coating which will make it more resistant to cuts. The back is in Fisher fabric which is a little more supple than the CapCoz fabric which is on the back of the X-Trapper bibs.
- The knee pocket is now heat sealed to the inside lining (instead of the outside NP fabric) The advantage is that the NP+ outside fabric has now a smooth surface; there is no more welding on the front of the legs, which also reduces the possibility of tear. xtrafort, xtra-fort